Spinal Decompression in Palm Beach Gardens
Non Surgical Relief
Spinal Decompression can relieve your pain an discomfort if you are experiencing any of the following conditions:
- Lower Back Pain
- Herniated Discs in your Lower Back (the Lumbar Spine)
- Herniated Discs in your Neck (the Cervical Spine)
New and Effective Chiropractic Treatment
We use FDA-Approved equipment to treat Disc Injuries located in the Neck and Lower Back without resorting to expensive and invasive surgery. Recovery time is significantly shorter than traditional surgical approaches.
How it works:
1. Lie down comfortably on the compression table on either your back or stomach, depending on the section of your spine being treated. For neck treatments, you'll lie on your back with a soft rubber pad beneath your neck. For back treatments, you'll lie on either your back or stomach with padded straps secured around your waist and lower chest.
2. The decompression equipment applies distraction forces to the spine in a precise and graduated method. The distraction forces are balanced with cycles of partial relaxation. This technique - distraction and careful positioning - decreases the pressure in the spine, which gently separates the vertebrae in the affected area.
This separation, called negative Intra-Discal pressure, creates a vacuum inside the herniated disc. This vacuum causes the disc to retract, relieving he pressure on the nerve root or thecal sac. Each natural chiropractic treatment offers relief as the bulging disc retracts a microscopic amount.
3. Over series of remedial vista lasting four to six weeks, the accumulated results can be quite dramatic. As the affected disc experiences the cycles of decompression and partial relaxation, it is able to better absorb water, oxygen, and nutrient-rich fluids found in the surrounding cerebrospinal fluid. Gradually, the degenerated and torn disc fibers are able to heal.