Dr. Gerald Raftopoulos is a Palm Beach Garden Chiropractor who serves Palm Beach Garden and the surrounding communities in FL .
Dr. Gerald Raftopoulos uses Chiropractic care to improve the health and wellness in all areas of patient's lives, whether they are having problems with back pain or neck pain, or just want to start feeling better when they wake up in the morning. Dr. Raftopoulos takes a 'whole person' approach in chiropractic care, which means looking for the underlying causes of disease, discomfort, and pain, as opposed to just treating the symptoms. Many seemingly unrelated symptoms often arise from imbalances in the spinal column, and Dr. Raftopoulos will be able to determine the root of the pain and create a personalized chiropractic and wellness plan to suit each patient's individual needs. Under the supervision and care of our caring and skilled Chiropractor, patients report higher functioning in all areas of their lives.
(FMCSA) - Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
(CME) - Certified Medical Examiner for DOT (Department of Transportation)
(MUA) - Manipulation Under Anesthesia
(FCA) - Florida Chiropractic Association
(NBCE) - National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
If you have any questions about our Palm Beach Garden chiropractor, or would like to learn more about Chiropractic care at Paramount Chiropractic, please call us at 561-776-7270today!
Dr.Michael J. Cohen
Dr. Michael J. Cohen, or as his staff and patients refer to him as Dr. Mickey. Dr. Mickey has practiced in South Florida for more than 23 years. He earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Life University in Marietta, Georgia.
An Experienced Professional
Dr. Mickey has experience treating a wide variety of painful conditions such as injuries resulting from auto accidents, workplace incidents, and injuries from daily life. Dr. Mickey is well-versed in sports injuries related to golfing, baseball, football, etc. In his Palm Beach Gardens office, Dr. Mickey has treated many professional athletes and teams, and he looks forward to sharing that expertise with the residents of Palm Beach Gardens.
- Advanced training in exercise physiology, nutrition, sports performance and injury, pediatrics, and whiplash injuries.
- Physician's certification in worker's compensation, chiropractic biophysics, pro-sport seminars, professional baseball chiropractic workshops and Pettibon technique.
- CLEAR Institute certification for scoliosis correction
- Member of:
- International Chiropractors Association
- Florida Chiropractic Society
- Professional Baseball Chiropractic Society, Board of Representatives
- Currently, The Team Chiropractor for the Miami Marlins
- Works with many MLB Teams during the Season including the Colorado Rockies, Washington Nationals, LA Dodgers and many more. Has served as the Chiropractor for Team Venezuela 2006, 2009, and 2013 (World Baseball Classic)
Dr. Cassandra Keesee joins the Paramount Chiropractic team as a native from Clawson, Michigan. She received her Bachelor of Science degree from Eastern Illinois University in Charleston, IL. While attending EIU, she was a member of the women's soccer team competing at the NCAA Division 1 level. During her college career, Dr. Cassie had multiple unsuccessful hip surgeries. The unfortunate circumstances forced Dr. Keesee to seek alternative care. Seeing the difference chiropractic care made in her own life, she went on to earn her Doctorate of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Port Orange, Florida.
Dr. Cassandra has experience treating a wide variety of painful conditions, as well as experience in sports medicine and injury prevention. She is proficient in many chiropractic techniques that help her patients get well.
- Member of Florida Chiropractic Association
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Certified
- Rock Tape Performance Movement Taping Certified
- Certified in Acupuncture
- Functional and Kinetic Treatment with Rehab (FAKTR)
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization